Full Electric Hospital Bed:
The Delta 1000 is universal because the bed frame can be used with Drive’s and most other manufacturers’ old and new bed ends. The transition box mounted on the foot section is critical to interchangeability, while the transition box allows you to change the high/low shaft rotation.
- Bed Height Maximum With Casters: 21.5″
- Bed Height Minimum Without Casters: 12.5″
- Unit Dimensions: 36″ (W) x 88″ (L) | Overall Sleep Surface 36″ W x 80″ L
- Weight: 169 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Bed Height Maximum Without Casters: 18.5″
- Bed Height Minimum With Casters: 15.5″
Safety and security are vital while installing a hospital bed! Increase your protection while using a hospital bed by installing handy half rails on either side of the bed frame.
- Unique design prevents individuals from being lodged between bars
- Ideal for maximum protection when the bed is elevated
- Fits most hospital beds with steel frames.
- The attractive brown vein finish is easy-to-maintain and less institutional looking.
- Constructed of 1″ steel
- Not for use with “Pan-Style” bed surface
Elite Mattress GEO UltraMax Series:
Innovative design sets UltraMax™ apart from typical reactive surfaces and enables it to exceed even the most rigorous requirements of the acute health care setting. UltraMax™ is built for extreme comfort with a 3-Dimensional Zoning™ core design providing anatomically- calibrated levels of support and immersion throughout the surface.
- Reactive surface with Ultra High-Performance seat section
- Bi-directional stretch cover with Shear Transfer Zones®
- Exceeds even most rigorous requirements of Acute Care
- Anatomically-calibrated support and immersion
- Ultra High-Performance Foam specially made for UltraMax™
- Unmatched protection from “bottoming out”
- Combination of resiliency, recovery and comfort
- Creates shear-minimizing bands beneath heels, sacrum and scapula
- Helps “glide” user to original position following gatching
- Provides overall stability while offsetting friction
- Polycarbonate-fortified, cleanable LifeSpan® cover
- 2″ deep topper reduces shear to underlying tissues
- More than 800 individually-articulating cells
- Redistributes pressure, reduces heat and skin moisture buildup
- Heel Slope™ designed to further reduce heel pressure
- Brings advanced Geo-Mattress® technology to recessed deck beds
- Accommodates V-shaped design requirements
- Compressible foot section
- Patented inner bolster “cradling effect” for user safety
Fitted Bed Sheet:
These fitted bed sheets keep you or your patients comfortable during hospital bed use. These fitted sheets are contoured to fit over all standard hospital mattresses. They’re strong enough to run through the washing machine and the drier for fast and easy care and cleaning.
- Contoured elastic makes it easy to put on the bed
- Designed to fit a 36″ x 80″ hospital bed or extra-long twin
- Machine washable and dryable
- Made of a soft cotton/poly blend